Monday, September 29, 2014

Current Projects!

  Here are some current projects. Please practice or add onto these ideas at home!
  
Grade 1 - Line Design Fish  - in progress
Focus : I can create art from real and imaginary sources of inspiration.
             I can use a variety of lines and patterns in an artwork.
Inspiration : Paul Klee, Coral Reef fish, inside ideas!!

















                                                         Grade 2 - Line Design Painting
  
Focus : I can recognize and use horizontal, vertical, and diagonal lines.
             I can use a variety of lines and patterns in an artwork.
Inspiration : Paul Klee, the lines around the art room, and inside ideas!









 
 
Grade 3 - Paul Klee Animal with Word Art Background
 
Focus : I can recognize and use good craftsmanship (neatness, care) in artwork.
             I can use contrast (light and dark areas) nicely in my artwork.  

Inspiration : Paul Klee animals and letter art, and inside ideas!

Word art background. Animals are in progress!
 
Grades 4 and 5 - "Art is a Window to Myself" symbol
 



Grades 4 and 5 are completing a visual symbol which represents themselves. This symbol will be added to a mural called "Art is a Window to Myself". Grades 4 and 5 artists have been doing an amazing job of designing something that will let any viewers know important things about them. It was a challenge because of the limitations I gave them : limited size and palette. They will be adding their symbol to a mural throughout the year.
 
Here is my example of a visual symbol which combined two elements to represent what I like ( painting and the sea)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment